All military personnel, veterans and retirees are invited including widows and dependents of Active, National Guard, and Reserve Forces. The Fair is located at the New Army Reserve Center across from the Exchange/Commissary.
- Health Screening by Company B, 801st CSH
- Flu Shots - free to all attendees
- Blood pressure check
Veterans and Retiree Luncheon (12:05 pm)
- $12 per person
- Call Mrs. Dolly Vandrey at (317) 876-7526 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations by November 10th
ROA Global Affairs Seminar
- MG Jeff Phillips, ROA Executive Director
- BS Wayne Black, Assistant Adjutant General-Army, Indian National Guard
- Dr. R. Duncan Dallam, Professor Emeritus, Univ. of Louisville, WWII B-29 crew member on last raid to Japan (Luncheon Speaker)
Several (40 plus) Informational Displays related t military support, services, and organizations. Plus Exchange and Commissary giveaways.
For more information, please call Ron Martin at (317) 709-2567